Bài tập ngữ pháp tiếng Anh về các thì có đáp án
Bài tập 12 thì trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
A. has lived
B. is living
C. was living
D. has been living
A. don’t see
B. haven’t seen
C. didn’t see
D. hadn’t seen
A. has been leaving
C. has left
D. had left
A. has just painted
C. will have painted
A. is looking
B. was looking
C. has been looking
A. am attending
C. was attending
A. ten years ago
B. since ten years
C. for ten years ago
D. for ten years
B. has discovered
C. had discovered
D. had been discovering
C. was running
D. had run
A. still lived
B. lived still
C. was still lived
D. was still living
A. will play
B. will be playing
D. would play
A. will have been working
B. will work
C. have been working
D. will be working
A. am being
B. was being
C. have been being
A. have been
D. had been
B. will leave
C. have left
D. shall leave
A. has happened
C. had happened
D. would have been happened
A. is reading
C. was reading
D. would be
A. has just opened
C. have opened
A. since early morning
B. since 9 a.m
C. for two hours
D. All are correct
D. had left
C. has written
D. had written
A. was reading
C. was written
D. had written
A. broke down
B. has been broken
C. had broken down
D. breaks down
C. have tried
D. am trying
A. he had left
B. he left
C. he has left
D. he was left
B. had had
C. have has
D. have had
A. will have learned
B. will learn
C. has learned
D. would learn
A. was going
C. has gone
D. did go
C. will finish
A. had gone
B. did go
B. has finished
C. is boiling
B. are leaving
D. are left
B. is going
C. is working
A. am going
B. have been going
D. had gone
C. has died
D. had died
A. would come
B. will come
EXERCISE 3: Choose the underlined part in each sentence (A, B,C, or D ) that needs correcting
17. Peter and Wendy first (A) met in 2006 (B), and they are (C) married for three years now (D).
EXERCISE 4: Choose the correct sentence among A, B, C or D which has the same meaning as the given one.
1. Eight years ago we started writing to each other.
A. We have rarely written to each other for eight years.
B. Eight years is a long time for us to write to each other.
C. We wrote to each other eight years ago.
D. We have been writing to each other for eight years.
2. The boy was so lazy that he couldn’t stay up late to learn his lessons.
A. The boy was lazy enough not to stay up late to learn his lessons.
B. The boy was too lazy to stay up late to learn his lessons.
C. The boy was lazy enough but he stayed up late to learn his lessons.
D. The boy was lazy enough to stay up late to learn his lessons.
3. My father is tired of seeing any violent films.
A. My father hasn’t seen a violent film.
B. My father has enjoyed all the violent films he has ever seen.
C. My father is worried about missing the next violent film.
D. My father never wants to see another violent film.
4. As soon as he waved his hand, she turned away.
A. He saw her turn away and he waved his hand.
B. No sooner had he waved his hand than she turned away.
C. She turned away because he waved his hand too early.
D. Although she turned away, he waved his hand.
5. John wishes he had remembered to send Mary a Christmas card.
A. John regrets not to send Mary a Christmas card.
B. John regrets forgetting not to send Mary a Christmas card.
C. John regrets not remembering sending Mary a Christmas card.
D. John regrets forgetting to send Mary a Christmas card.
6. My father hasn’t smoked cigarettes for a month.
A. It’s a month since my father last smoked cigarettes.
B. It’s a month ago that my father smoked cigarettes.
C. It’s a month that my father hasn’t smoked cigarettes.
D. It’s a cigarette that my father smoked a month ago.
7. Having finished their work, the workers expected to be paid.
A. The workers expected to be paid because they had finished their work.
B. Having their work finishing, the workers expected to be paid.
C. Having expected to be paid, the workers finished their work.
D. Having been finished their work, the workers expected to be paid.
8. Mr. Brown bought this car five years ago.
A. Mr. Brown started to buy this car for five years.
B. It has been five years when Mr. Brown has bought this car.
C. Mr. Brown has had this car for five years .
D. It is five years ago since Mr. Brown has bought this car.
9. John used to write home once a week when he was abroad.
A. John doesn’t write home once a week any longer.
B. John enjoyed being written home every week when he was abroad.
C. John never forgot to write a weekly letter home when he was abroad.
D. When he was abroad he remembered to write home every week.
10. I haven’t enjoyed myself so much for years.
A. It’s years since I enjoyed myself so much.
B. It’s years since I have enjoyed myself so much.
C. It was years since I had enjoyed myself so much.
D. It has been years since I have enjoyed myself so much.
EXERCISE 5: Give the correct form of the word in brackets.
1. He went to his house, lied down on the bed, and (sleep) ……………… right away.
2. I (buy) ……………… the ticket yesterday. I am (go) ……………… Dalat tomorrow.
3. Tim (attend) ……………… the meeting at school at the moment.
4. He (have not) ……………… English for 2 years.
5. Our class (start) ……………… at 9am.
6. I always (brush) ……………… my teeth before I go to bed.
7. I (study) ……………… English since I was 21.
8. He was listening to music when his boss (come) ……………… yesterday.
9. I (have do) ……………… all the homework all afternoon.
10. I (be) ……………… a student.
11. She (wait) ……………… you for all day.
12. He wasn’t working when his boss (call) ……………… him yesterday.
13. She (be) ……………… at her boyfriend’s house yesterday morning.
14. I (talk) ……………… to my father at the moment.
15. We (be) ……………… in Nhatrang on their summer holiday last year.
16. The sun (rise) ……………… in the east.
17. He (meet) ……………… his old friend near his house yesterday.
18. The World Cup (take place) ……………… every four years.
19. They (play) ……………… in the garden at 4 pm yesterday.
20. She was watching a picture while her mother (cook) ……………… soup.
21. They (play) ……………… now.
22. Anne was riding her bike to school when Peter (see) ……………… her yesterday.
ĐÁP ÁN Exercise 1:
1. are – reach; 2. comes; 3. came – had left; 4. has never flown;
5. have just decided -would undertake; 6. would take; 7. was ;
8. am attending – was attending; 9. arrive -will be waitin;g 10. had lived;
11. got- had already arrived; 12. will see – see – will have graduated;
13. visited -was; 14. has been – haven’t you read; 15. is washing – has just repaired;
16. Have you been – spent; 17. have never met – looks; 18. will have been- comes;
19. found – had just lef;t 20. arrive – will probably be raining; 21. is raining – stops;
22. were watching – failed ; 23. stayed – had lived; 24. sat – were being repaired;
25. turned – went – had forgotten; 26. has changed – came;
27. were talking – started – broke; 28. had done 29. has been standing;
30. have spent – got; 31. were – studied; 32. met – had been working;
33. had finished – sat; 34. has; 35. has been;
1. D; 2. B; 3. D; 4. B; 5. D; 6. A; 7. A; 8. C; 9. A; 10. A;
1 – slept; 2 – bought – am going to; 3 – is attending; 4 – has not practised; 5 – starts;
6 – brush; 7 – have studied; 8 – came; 9 – have been doing; 10 – am;
11 – has been waiting; 12 – called; 13 – was; 14 – am talking; 15 – were;
16 – rises; 17 – met; 18 – take place; 19 – was playing; 20 – was cooking;
21 – are playing; 22 – saw;